Yep, just call Melman. If you don’t know who Melman is, you must not have young children. From Wikipedia:
Melman Mankiewicz III is a fictional anthropomorphic giraffe, who appears in the 2005 DreamWorks film, Madagascar. He is somewhat of a hypochondriac, having doses of medicine for meals and doctor’s appointments frequently.
I can totally relate to Melman right now. Every day it’s something new. New pain, new tone to my cough, even a new spot! Just like Melman. Today it’s my back. It’s toast. All the coughing has apparently pulled a muscle or something.
Thirteen things that are annoying and/or disgusting about being sick:
- The whining. (I hate whining. And I’m constantly whining! I’m a hypochondriac AND a hypocrite. It’s really not fair.)
- Getting others sick. The codeman and sissa are coming down with it.
- Blood glucose levels. They are all over the place.
- Germs. This is where it all starts, right? Germy bastards.
- Energy, and the lack of it. I really need my energy back!
- Sleeping. Who can sleep when they can’t breathe out of their nose and are coughing every 1.6 seconds? Not I.
- Pillows. I feel like I need to throw them away after being sick… cause I DROOLED on them. SIIIICK!
- Headaches. (I think I’ve popped a few blood vessels in my head from all the coughing.
- Food. Food doesn’t taste good when you’re sick.
- What about phlegm? Did I mention phlegm? And snot? Both are just beyond gross. Seriously.
So yeah. Melman is my new name.
Links to more Thursday Thirteens: Chris