Since today is the first day of Spring, here is thirteen things I love and hate about Spring:
- Love: Flowers. Who doesn’t love flowers?
- Hate: Flowers. I’d like to know who came up with the idea that flowers should make you sneeze? I ache for poor Jack this time of year.
- Love: The grass growing again. There’s nothing like a fresh green lawn.
- Hate: Damn grass grows too fast and has to be mowed once a week. And again, who’s bright idea was it to make grass give people hay fever??
- Love: Cherry blossoms blooming. What’s not to love about pretty pink trees?
- Hate: Damn cherry blossom flower petals get everywhere!
- Love: The kids can play outside again! Sometimes without a coat.
- Hate: Yard work
- Love: I can exercise outside! Go for walks, etc. Bahahaha. Like I get exercise?? If only I had that elliptical I’ve been wanting. (Only if Jack miraculously finds room in the garage…)
- Love: Spring cleaning! I love my house to be sparkly and shiny.
- Hate: Spring cleaning. I’m a clean freak in a lazy person’s body.
- Love: Portland Saturday Market opens – I vow to get there more often this year.
- Hate: The dog hair *everywhere* that my dogs shed. UGH! I should save it and knit a sweater. Seriously.
[tags]thursday,thirteen,thursday thirteen,t13,love and hate about spring,spring,I love spring[/tags]