13 Gift Ideas for Valentine’s Day:
- The standards of course – candy, jewelry, balloons, teddy bears, perfume, cologne, and flowers
- Comfy and Sexy Lingerie – I’m not talking about teddies and heels. I’m thinking more like silk night shirts, or a pretty low cut chemise.
- Personalized blanket – I love getting snuggly on the couch under a warm blanket, and a blanket from my sweetie would just feel that much warmer.
- Clothing – this can be anything from a sexy sweater to one of these expensive jackets from volcom clothing
- Sexy boxers for him – These can be a lot of fun 😉
- Instead of a dozen roses, how about the rose bush (if you have the place to plant one)? Roses all the time would be awesome.
- A CD with both of your favorite songs, songs played at your wedding, etc.
- Food – Isn’t the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach? 😉 Bake something yummy he/she will love like a heart shaped cake or cookies, or cook his/her favorite meal. Maybe even breakfast in bed.
- Gift Basket – you can do anything from a wine and chocolate basket, to a massage basket (complete with massage oils, a relaxing CD, candles, etc.)
- A photo collage filled with pictures of the two of you together
- A scrapbook or photo album with pictures of your favorite events spent together
- An iPod. Nothing says I love you like the gift of music, and iPods are way cool. 🙂
- My favorite Valentine’s Day gift is: Time together – I would much rather spend an evening out alone with my sweetheart than receive anything material. You can give this gift in the form of gift certificates but don’t give just one. Get a bunch to your favorite restaurants, movie theaters, etc. with a promise to go out alone once a month.
Whew. I was trying to come up with unique ideas and it was harder than I thought.
[tags]Valentine’s Day,valentine gifts,valentine gift ideas,thursday thirteen,TT12,thursday 12[/tags]